Wednesday 26 September 2012

Save my Little Andra


I m Aimee Karen, I was live in Auckland, New Zealand, I need Your Support

My 5 Year Daughter Andra is Under Medical Treatment for Heart Surgery, I Return Back to my Mother's House at SPAIN, After my Husband death on May 25, 2010, I m facing Financial Problems so for my child's Medical Treatment, 

Please give me your support give your Good Wishes for my Cute Baby Andra, I know Some People can give This . Please Pray to God for my Child's Life if you really love your family and child then you can help me. 

YOUR 1 USD CAN SAVE MY CHILD'S LIFE, Help us God will help you and your Family and Child will Happy for Life (sorry for my poor English becoz i m from Spain but after Marriage i was live in New-Zealand )



Jesus Please Help me

Please Help me, God Will Help you and your Happy family

If you would like to donate some money for my Baby's Treatment, Please Donate me. I need Your Support



18 comments:

  1. Hi i don,t know what i have to do but i can give u some advise i heard about the heart surgery is free in india some where i have befour cell no but my cell phone was lost 3 month ago i don,t have money to give u but ALLAH Bless UR Kid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your Advice , but i m in Newzeland, if you can some money donate us that will better for my child' life .. As many time you spent lot of money without any region but here is region for a life

      Delete
  2. Whats your email address dear??? I wanna contact you personally......

    ReplyDelete
  3. deziner.abdullah@gmail.com this is my email address please email me then we can talk together....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talking with you is not a Solution for my child , Sorry, i m not that type of lady, i m honest mother ,

      Delete
  4. I mena i wanna help you dear...just :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean i wanna help you dear...just :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna have to let Jesus take responsibility for his own actions on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aimee , After Talking you , i feel that i will help you, and as per my pocket limit i Donate you 250 USD, God help you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jimmy, Thanks for supporting us, i know you are work hard to collect this money , Once again Thanks

      Delete
  8. Aimee I donate 10 only , i know you required more but i can only this

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry , I have no Paypal account and no Debit Card but i promote this page for your help ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fray, I need good wishes from your side for my baby

      Delete
  10. $150 from my side, God bless you

    ReplyDelete